Thursday, September 3, 2009

Halftime Designs!

This is my first post blog post and I am very excited for what's to come within the next month. Dressing up for football games is my favorite thing to do. I have had issues in the past finding feminine cute things in my teams colors. I would sit up at night, prior to the game, stressing out because I didn't have a stylish outfit to wear to the game. Don't get me wrong, I know my fair share about sports but I prefer to look cute while tailgating and loosing my voice cheering for my team! I know many other female sports fans that feel the same way.

I took the two things I love most in this world, fashion and sports and created a fun and flirty clothing line called Halftime Designs, which is available at www.cafepress.com/halftimedesigns. I am introducing it with designer tees and tanks.

If you have any suggestions or would like to see your favorite team in a Halftime Design, email me at megan@halftimedesigns.com.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment