Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Knightini!

My Knightini is now in the webstore and I am very excited about this one. My brother Aaron and soon to be sister in-law Lauren are both UCF grads and go to most of the home games. Lauren was one of my inspirations for starting this line. She always has the hardest time find a cute UCF shirt for gameday. I always complained about not being able to find orange and blue clothes but I never realized how hard the UCF girls had it. So I promised Lauren that UCF would be one of my first schools and here it is! This is the Knightini in both color schemes. Click here to visit the online store for Halftime Designs!

2 comments:

  1. I love it!!! And you!!!!! I can't wait to buy it! Amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE YOU MORE!!!!!! It's gonna be available TONIGHT! :)

    ReplyDelete