Monday, September 14, 2009

I need some feedback!

Oh my lord, this past week has truly taken a toll on my life. My childhood best friend told me tonight that I need help. Usually when you hear these words from a best friend, it would be due to alcohol or worse....not in my case. I am apparently addicted to Halftime Designs.

So if you know me personally, I apologize!! My biggest plus and downfall fits into the same category. When I become 110% focused on something, watch out.

While I am venting, I would REALLY like to know what the thousands of beautiful people that have viewed my website over the past week would like to see.

Am I going in the right direction with the NFL? My good bud who is a Patriots fan says so....
What teams would you want me to move forward with?
Am I too girly??
Is the martini glass in the images going to prevent certain people from buying?
Should I concept a childrens line?

I NEED FEEDBACK! Don't sugar coat it please ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment