Monday, November 16, 2009

Thanksgiving Day Football Aprons!

Thanksgiving is one week away! This day is always spent the same way in my family. I always watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade while nursing a hangover from going out on Thanksgiving eve, thinking about the days worth of cooking ahead of me. I generally start the cooking around 12:00 being that is the time the television gets taken away from so the boys can watch a full days worth of Football.

This year, I will be wearing one of my Halftime Designs Aprons while cooking. If one of your favorite teams is playing on Thanksgiving Day, you may be in luck. I feature 4 out of the 6 teams playing that day and the aprons make a great statement!

If you order today, you can receive 20% off your purchase of $50 or more. The discount code is 20EARLYBIRD. To visit the store, go to www.cafepress.com/halftimedesigns or click the photo below to go directly to the item.

Game 1: Green Bay Packers vs. Detroit Lions 12:30 PM on Fox

Game 2: Raiders vs. Dallas Cowboys 4:15 PM on CBS
Game 3: New York Giants vs. Denver Broncos 8:20PM on NFLN



No comments:

Post a Comment